SCOREBOARD Amazon Gift Card SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO, CANADA AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: Sweepstakes are part of an open fundraiser for an organization that has a preset opening date and closing date. Please review the open fundraiser for the specific dates. Each fundraiser can be different but typically one (1) to five (5) gift cards are rewarded as thank you prize(s) (as defined below) will be awarded via a single random drawing, at the times detailed in Rule Number 4 below, from among all eligible entries received in the manner as set forth below.
- HOW TO ENTER: (1) Online. Enter on the school fundraising page by making a donation to the program or enter through the website, located at www.ScoreboardFundraising.com. All entrants will be asked to provide the Fundraiser title, their first and last name, date of birth (subject to verification if name is drawn as winner), full mailing address, e-mail address & phone number. Entrants must complete all required information on the entry form to be eligible. Entries must contain required information in order to be valid. One entry per person and email account. Subsequent entries submitted by a single person or email account are void. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter is prohibited. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries, or for human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Only entries that comply with all of the Official Rules are eligible. All eligible entries received via the Website will be combined into a single database from which the winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about five (5) days after the end of the fundraiser under the supervision of Sponsor employees or their designated representatives. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entrants need not be present to win. Entrant’s whose name and email is picked will be notified by e-mail. Winners will be notified by email with the activation codes for their winning gift cards. Such notification shall be deemed issued either when (i) a message is left on winning entrant’s voicemail or (ii) an email is sent, whichever occurs sooner. Winners have one hundred and twenty (120) days from notification to activate the gift card. Non-compliance after this time or return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and forfeiture of corresponding gift card.
ALL SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
- PRIZE: Each fundraiser can be different, but typically one (1) to five (5) gift cards will be awarded in the sweepstakes that vary in value from $25 to $500. (the “Prize) will be given away under this sweepstakes. The approximate retail value of the Prize will vary from $25 to $500. Winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to his or her Prize that are not specifically mentioned herein as covered by Sponsor, including but not limited to all federal, state and local income taxes. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of Prize will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s discretion. Prize will be emailed to the winner, at the email-address provided on the entry form or website entry, at Sponsor’s expense and in a manner chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion, within approximately five (5) days after the end of the fundraiser.
- ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members and persons living in the households of each are not eligible to enter. Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and may be asked to complete a Publicity Waiver and provide proof of age confirming their eligibility to enter the sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, Entrant affirmatively represents that he or she meets all eligibility requirements set forth herein.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. The laws of the United States govern this sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Released Parties and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize.
If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, website issues or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the sweepstakes, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes at any time. The Released Parties are not responsible for any error, omission, deletion or failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error or technical problems or any combination thereof.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes and these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without reference to conflicts of law principles.
- WINNER’S LIST: To receive the name of the winner by mail after the drawing (no earlier than the fundraiser end date) please email a request to info@scoreboardfundraising. The subject line of the email should be “Sweepstakes Winner List Request”. In the body of the email, please indicate the title of the fundraiser so the request can be accommodated.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Scoreboard, LLC and the corresponding fundraising rep who is partnering with the school to operate the fundraiser.